I had a bunch of open threads from Season 2. Some have been answered, some are still pending and may not be answered. So here are my open threads… answered or not.
- Sheriff Jack Carter is remembering Henry Deacon using the memory mess-er-upper device thingy. This hasn’t been addressed as of Episode 5 Season 3.
- Nathan Stark asks Allison Blake to remarry him because he can’t live without her and Kevin. Well we all know now that Allison does decides to marry Nathan but he just goes floating out into time leaving Allison free to have a relationship with Jack. But will it happen?
After watching Show Me the Mummy (Season 3, Episode 5) it’s obvious how the are going to bring back Nathan Stark. They left it wide open if Ed Quinn ever wants to come back.
Nathan gave Allison a logic diamond as a wedding present. He “imprinted a small part of himself” into the diamond. So they will do something like…
…use the diamond to attrack Nathan’s essence from time and reassemble him. Or…
…use the essence of Nathan that is in the diamond to recreate his DNA and create a Nathan clone.
Sheriff Jack Carter: Ahhhh… Just be careful. It’s all fun and games until someone gets cursed.
I just was thinking about how to bring Nathan back… besides the obvious just dropping out of time. That’s assuming that Ed Quinn would want to come back.
He could have a good twin – him being the evil version. Or maybe he is the good twin. That would be interesting.
There is the whole time thing. He could drop out of time or come forward from the past. But that would create the whole time conundrum – the grandfather paradox, etc. – like when Henry brought Kim back.
“And now for the answer to the only question you probably care about right now—Is Stark Really Dead?—the answer is YES.”
Tomorrow starts season 3 of Eureka. I can’t wait. It looks like it’s going to be another good season. Henry is coming back with a new hair cut. I’m glad he got rid of the mini-dreds. I don’t like Allison’s new do. It doesn’t look like either Mrs. Dr. Abby Carter or Callie Currie are coming back. So that leaves Jack free for Allison. It does look like Zane is coming back for Jo. At least for the first 2 episodes. And “Hairboy” is coming back for Zoe – at least if the commercial is anything to go by. And at least if IMDB.com is anything to go by. I guess we will see!
I’ve been over watching Season 2 now. I got if form Amazon.com UnBox. Kind of cool. I still want the DVD’s for the extras.
Anyway, Continuity error. If you look in the background just before Beverly Barlowe comes to Section 14, you can see the Army guys with the nuke. It’s not supposed to be in Section 14 yet. Allison doesn’t authorize the transfer until 2 scenes later, but it’s the same 5 guys, same box on the gator, same formation both before and after the nuke is supposed to get there.
I have to disagree with everyone who thinks Taggart’s accent is terrible. Hey, he’s just form a different part of Austrialia. It’s like the difference between a Boston accent and a New York accent. They’re not that far apart, but they sound different. And what about the difference between someone from Boston and some one from, say Savannah? They sound nothing alike. So…. just because his accent doesn’t sound like what WE American’s think it SHOULD sound like… doesn’t mean it isn’t right.
None. This is my least favorite episode of Seasons 1 & 2.
Ok. Here’s some open threads on Eureka.
- Sheriff Jack Carter is remembering Henry Deacon using the memory mess-er-upper device thingy.
- Nathan Stark asks Allison Blake to remarry him because he can’t live without her and Kevin.
- Carter and Callie Curie are dating. Where is that going?
- Where did Beverly Barlowe go after she was transported out of the bunker?
- Where did the Artifact go after Kevin was transported?
- What’s going to happen to Henry? Is he coming back to Eureka?
- What will happen to Jack if Henry doesn’t come back? How will he figure anything out?